Sales Manager Asia-Pacific (m/f/d) remote or onsite
For our location in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, north of Karlsruhe, we are looking for a Sales Manager Asia-Pacific (m/f/d) remote or onsite in full-time.
You are responsible for sales in the Asia Pacific Region (mainly Japan, South Korea, Israel, India, Australia) in academia and industry. Your responsibilities in detail are:
- Co-ordinating and managing distributor activities and supporting these in the acquisition of new customers as well as support and expansion of business with existing customers
- Consulting with customers and prospects online or on-site, giving product demonstrations, as well as participation at trade fairs and giving lectures at conferences
- Monitoring of technical application studies and print jobs and acting as an interface between the internal Customer Success Team and external customers
- Reporting market information, growth opportunities, trends, and competitor activities to the Head of Sales
- Continuous improvement of the distributor management system
- Conducting business visits with distributors and customers in the APAC region (travel percentage pre-corona approx. 30%)
- successfully completed studies in physics or engineering
- at least 2 years of professional sales experience, experience in the fields of lithography, optics or additive manufacturing beneficial
- written and spoken fluency in English, Asian languages and German are a plus
- experience in culturally sensitive communication in the Asian region
- energetic and result-oriented professional with excellent organizational skills
- experience in any of the following would be beneficial: sales in APAC region, co-ordinating indirect sales and managing of distributors, handling of international tenders, application knowledge of 3D printing – especially with two-photon polymerization
In addition candidates (m/f/d) should be willing to reside in Germany or in a border region with Germany for which the cross-border agreement is valid.
At Nanoscribe, highly qualified employees from over 15 countries are working on the future of microfabrication. We are passionate about enabling groundbreaking scientific discoveries and driving industrial innovation. In doing so, a good work-life balance is just as important to us as constructive teamwork. We promote cohesion with a variety of team events such as a barbecue on our roof terrace or our annual company outing.
Our company culture is characterized by flat hierarchies, co-determination and constructive, open communication at all levels. With us, you can expect a challenging and varied field of activity that offers you a great deal of creative freedom.
We offer you:
a performance-related salary with vacation and Christmas bonuses
30 days of vacation
a state-of-the-art workplace in the new Zeiss Innovation Hub in front of KIT Campus Nord
attractive benefits such as a subsidy for the EGYM Wellpass fitness network, JobRad leasing, capital-forming benefits or for the canteen
Employee discounts via the Corporate Benefits program
Annual employee development meetings
Individual further training measures
We look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV and references), stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. Do you have any further questions? Then we look forward to your call.
Scope of activitiesSales and commerce
LocationsHermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 6, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany