Field Service Technician (m/f/d)
For our location in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, north of Karlsruhe, we are looking for a Field Service Technician (m/f/d) in full-time.
- Commission our 3D printers mainly in Europe including unpacking, assembly, laser alignment, tuning and testing
- Train our customers and provide technical support
- Maintain and service our customers’ 3D printers remotely as well as in the field
- Gather and document customer and support feedback
- Act as an agent for bug reports and feature requests between our customers and our product development department
- Strengthen the relationship with our customers
- Contribute to continuous improvement of company processes and procedures
- This position includes about 60% travel mainly within Europe and occasionally worldwide
- Successfully completed studies with a strong technological background
- Practical experience with delicate mechanics or optical beam path alignment
- Outstanding problem solving and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and concentrated under pressure particularly during field service
- Strong presentation skills and the drive to transfer knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent command of spoken and written English
- Eagerness to travel
- You’re a team player with an honest and professional working attitude
At Nanoscribe, highly qualified employees from over 15 countries are working on the future of microfabrication. We are passionate about enabling groundbreaking scientific discoveries and driving industrial innovation. In doing so, a good work-life balance is just as important to us as constructive teamwork. We promote cohesion with a variety of team events such as a barbecue on our roof terrace or our annual company outing.
Our company culture is characterized by flat hierarchies, co-determination and constructive, open communication at all levels. With us, you can expect a challenging and varied field of activity that offers you a great deal of creative freedom.
We offer you:
- a performance-related salary with vacation and Christmas bonuses
- pension allowance
- 30 days of vacation
- a state-of-the-art workplace in the new Zeiss Innovation Hub in front of KIT Campus Nord
- attractive benefits such as a subsidy for the EGYM Wellpass fitness network, JobRad leasing, capital-forming benefits or for the canteen
- Employee discounts via the Corporate Benefits program
- Annual employee development meetings
- Individual further training measures
We look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV and references), stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. Do you have any further questions? Then we look forward to your call.